Friday, August 10, 2012

Fangamer Packing Slips Pt. 1


Over the past month or so, I've been working on these packing slips for a company called Fangamer. Fangamer is a small business owned and run by some friends of mine in Tucson, Arizona. They basically design and sell merchandise based on famous video games. They've got some really great, well-designed stuff, so check them out.

Anyway, for every order they ship, they include a packing slip, which is a hand-drawn, personalized piece of art related to whichever video game the merchandise is based on. The packing slips are all drawn by different artists, and I decided I wanted to give it a shot, since I hardly ever make finished pieces without the help of a computer.

Here's a few of the packing slips I did for them, sketched in pencil, then inked and colored using copic markers. I've never used copic markers before, so it's been pretty challenging. But fun.


Metroid:





Legend of Zelda:



No comments: