Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter Break Update pt.2

And here is the long-awaited sequel.

These are all the sketches that I've done from life. I've been focusing on improving my drawing during this break. I made progress.

The following were done at a variety of coffee shops, libraries, and furry conventions.


These were all done digitally, using a computer, a tablet, and a keyboard for when I wanted to check my e-mail for the hundredth time.



These were done mostly at FurCon, San Jose's biggest and greatest furry convention. The purpose of a furry convention is for humans to dress like animals, and also to remind real animals of the limitless superiority of humans.



This is a man sitting at the library, angry at his newspaper.

----
Edit:
Also, here are some more chatroulette caricatures that I forgot to post yesterday.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh geez, you even got feather-hat-raver-pants guy from the Con :)